Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SOLVED: Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy has stopped (after photo, camera, gallery)

Ahoy from Olde Amoy!
     I love Samsung Galaxy hardware but the undeletable bloatware (My Magazine, Evernote, etc.) is frustrating, and causing more glitches.  For days, my wife's gotten "Unfortunately Samsung Galaxy has stopped" after using the camera or gallery. Happily, the solution's simple:
1. Open Settings
2. Open Application Manager
3. Scroll right to ALL apps.
4. Scroll down to and open "Samsung Galaxy".
5. Clear "Cache" (not data, just "cache").
6. Reboot/Restart (NO factory reset! Just off & on!)
              PROBLEM SOLVED!
Enjoy Amoy--and check out my Amazon eBooks about Xiamen & Fujian.
Dr. Bill's Amazon eBooks
www.amoymagic.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks million times.

joy said...


I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

This is a great website, so many people need this information, thanks for providing it. I love your color scheme too!

Jorcel
www.imarksweb.org

odrareg said...

My mother came from Kulangsu.

I like to visit and stay there for a period, before I depart.

Where can I find lodging for one person, myself,with meals in Kulangu?

I speak Hokkien, I am 78, male, healthy and active, with sufficient resources, and Christian.

Thanks for any information.

josi josisonali said...

packers and movers mumbai @ http://www.the5th.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai.html
packers and movers pune @ http://www.the5th.in/packers-and-movers-pune.html
packers and movers bangalore @ http://www.the5th.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html
packers and movers gurgaon @ http://www.the5th.in/packers-and-movers-gurgaon.html

raghu pandit said...

Thanks for post this helpful post - Please visit for More information about -
Movers and Packers Hyderabad
Movers and Packers Mumbai
Movers and Packers Chennai

Harish Yes said...

There's a lot of interesting info here! I'm very grateful for the post! packers and movers bangalore packers and movers bangalore marathahalli packers and movers marathahalli packers and movers hsr layout packers and movers btm layout packers and movers bommanahalli packers and movers whitefield packers and movers koramangala packers and movers jp nagar

sushilkr said...


Packers and Movers Pune
Packers and Movers Hyderabad
Packers and Movers Bangalore

sushilkr said...


Packers and Movers Gurgaon
Packers and Movers Delhi
Packers and Movers Mumbai

sushilkr said...


Packers and Movers in Gurgaon
Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Packers and Movers in Pune