Friday, March 16, 2012

Norton Identify Safe Auto Fill in Problem Solved

I rely heavily on Norton Internet Security's automatic fill in because, living in China, I do everything online.  But when I upgrade to 2012 from 2011, the Identity Safe automatic fill in quit working.  I searched the internet, read numerous official and unofficial solutions--including the one about updating Norton internet security several times, rebooting each time. Nothing worked.

But it works now and the solution came to me courtesy of a Firefox reminder.  Somehow, I had disabled the Norton Add-on and toolbar on Firefox.  I enabled it, closed and reopened Firefox, and it works like a charm.  So if you face this problem too--try the toolbar and add-ons.

Enjoy Amoy!

Dr. Bill

Bill Brown Xiamen University www.amoymagic.com

No comments: